Our New Port Richey location at 3508 US Hwy 19 North (at the intersection of Moog Road) sustained significant damage during a fire in June of 2017. A good Samaritan called authorities after seeing light smoke billowing from the building. Thanks to that call and a quick response from Pasco County Fire Department, damage was confined to the office area and did not reach the shop area that contains highly flammable materials like welders and oil. No customer’s cars were damaged. A short in a power strip underneath the service desk is the expected cause of the fire.
According to one firefighter on the scene, the business was very lucky, “when we rolled up, you could barely see any smoke outside. Whoever called was really paying attention.”
The fire wreaked enough havoc that the building required major renovations, including completely overhauling the buildings electrical system and of course replacing the office’s interior.
“We have been eager to reopen to serve our customers but when going through county permitting and inspections, you have to be patient. We are thrilled with how the renovations came out and are open for business and ready to serve our community,” said Operations Manager Ken Laham.